Here are the top 5 things they said:
- Our Church (Covenant Baptist Church) follows the curriculum given to us by “Rainbow Academy” for Sunday school.
- The Churches in the state of Manipur use the same curriculum denominations and affiliations.
- For our sunday school program we use the CEEFI (Christian Education department of the Evangelical Fellowship of India) curriculum conducted for 40 children.
- For our sunday school and youth fellowship we don’t have access to any curriculum.
- Our denomination desperately needs curriculum for Sunday school. We need it in our local language. Currently pastors have to develop materials on an ad-hoc basis. We don’t have access to youth curriculum either.