Here are the top 5 things they said:
- The lack of a systematic discipleship program is a problem in most of our Churches. People are being saved but without discipleship they perish.
- Pastors have access to limited resources with which to train our people. Some of us still have to use the old books we were given in our seminaries.
- Our youth programs desperately need an overhaul. We need to reach the next generation.
- The lack of Christian education causes many of us to have weak theology and unsure doctrines.
- We live under the constant threat of persecution and much prayer is needed for our Churches.